What's new

Ron what do you think?

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
As stated by the seller it has some mold on the inside cabinet base due to over flow from the reservoir. Not sure about warping but the "water line" doesn't look to high.
My questions to Ron (or Bob if Ron doesn't mind).
1. Vigilant humis they look like a furniture grade piece. Also they are just damn beautiful. Opinion?
2. I think the mold should clean up with some denatured alcohol?
3.Would it best to clean out,then dry out for a few months, then fill.
Over all this thing looks like a good deal at retail of $9900.00
Lmk,
Justin
http://cgi.ebay.com/VIGILANT-CLIMATECH-2600-CIGAR-HUMIDOR_W0QQitemZ150407166763QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2304f73b2b

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
they do look great, but "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" as they say.

the mold should clean up with alchohol

drying out that wet spot would be advisable.

Is it a deal? Think about this. Looking at the pictures, this cabinet does not have the interior design that you would get with an Avallo or Aristocrat. Theres a lot of wasted space with the box that holds the electronics. I am not seeing circulation fans throughout the cabinet. Looks like the shelves are not vented. I am also looking at the rear wall, and I am not seeing room for air circulation.

Lastly, you are paying about 2/3 the price of what you would pay for a new cooled Avallo or Arisitocrat. For $1200, its a decent deal. For $2400, I would save to buy a new Avallo or Aristocrat.