What's new

Seasoning large humidor

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
So my new end table arrives tomorrow. Im just curious what you guys think. With active humidification and fans, do you think i need to let it sit for the customary week? Will 2 or 3 days be good? Obviously im excitted to load it up with my 3 coolers, but i dont want to do it before the lining is properly humidified. I have never seasoned anything other then a large desktop.

Last edited:

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Trust me, let is sit for AT LEAST a week, before opening it.....do your research, watch youtube vids, don't rush it, you will just waste your time and it won't be properly seasoned.......I'm talking from experience, I rushed it, and I had to pay and deal with LOTS of heartache and frustration.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@Bondo 440 is our humidor registration go to guy. And he’ll send you an official form. I hopefully tagged him correctly this time to help you out. Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk
@Lok17 Hey buddy PM me your address I can get ya registered with the humidor sponsors here - you'll get like coupons and promotions and stuff.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You figure with an end table humidor having so much more wood, better off taking it nice and slow.

Which end table did you get?

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
As others have said I would definitely wait the week. I purchased a large humidor that had been seasoned already and I still left my stogies out for a week.