What's new

Shipping Baggies?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So this might be a dumb question? Misplaced thread? Or my laziness in not looking it up? Anyyyywho, with all this craziness going on here I want to get some of these baggies that are "partitioned" that I see in the pics. Where does one obtain them? I need to prepare for battle! :rifleaim::bangbang::assaultri:gangfire:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here. I'd like to get a few so I have some backups and some to send some friends cigars in. Makes it easier for me. I have someone wanting the rest of my Pirates Gold which I am more than happy to part with

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Ordered some as well! Almost ready to dip my toe (or dive in head first) into the bombing waters and gotta get stocked up!

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Those bags are nice but not necessary. If the cigars are in the cello put them together in a large ziplock bag I usually put ones without in separate bags. I then tape them together to make one solid single layer package. A little bubble wrap or peanuts and your off on your first bombing run. Pick your targets carefully because there is always a price to pay. Lol

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Those bags are nice but not necessary. If the cigars are in the cello put them together in a large ziplock bag I usually put ones without in separate bags. I then tape them together to make one solid single layer package. A little bubble wrap or peanuts and your off on your first bombing run. Pick your targets carefully because there is always a price to pay. Lol

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for the advice! It's like bomber enabling....haha

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
They're nice for uncellod sticks though.

On a side note, ordered, processed, and paid $10... and, three days later, get an invoice from themo for an additional $6.50 in shipping charges before they'll ship...

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
They're nice for uncellod sticks though.

On a side note, ordered, processed, and paid $10... and, three days later, get an invoice from themo for an additional $6.50 in shipping charges before they'll ship...

Yeah, I got the same thing. PyaPla never let me pay it, but the bags showed up anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD