What's new

Small Hydra Question

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I 've had this since January and it was working great. This morning I had to search for some cigars in my coolidor and the power cord moved the unit a bit and the power went off. I then unplugged the plasic strip that goes that goes to the hydra and then plugged it back in and nothing.

Does anybody that have one know if the plastic strip could have been bent badly or did the unit die? I was wondering if there is a place to buy just the replacement strip?

Thanks.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I had the same problem, with the same unit. Yes, the strip can get bent and no longer create a contact. I got a replacement from David at Heartfelt. He took great care of me.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I had the same problem, with the same unit. Yes, the strip can get bent and no longer create a contact. I got a replacement from David at Heartfelt. He took great care of me.
Thanks for the reply and it's a relief to hear that. I was afraid that I possibly burned out the unit. I will email David tonight when I get home about purchasing a replacement strip. You also answered my other question as I didn't see on his website this morning where you could order just the white strip.