What's new

Spanish cedar sheets

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Pm sent. Looking for ones that are similar to the sheets that come with the tatuaje brown label boxes such as the cojonus. That way I can cut to size. Looking to lay them across 2 separate sections of the singles drawer in my cabinet. That way both my father and father in law aren't confused as to which is "there" section. Lol

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi there. i know this thread is old but i'm looking for spanish cedar to line a humidor i want to make, but i cant seem to find full sheets.(only ones i find are only up to 8" wide)
can anyone direct me to place to find a sheet that is approx. 1/4"x18"x60". I'm building a 18"x10"x7" humidor if i can find big enough lining.
Also if i can't find a big enough piece can i put to sheets together to get the width and depth i want. (with a proper joinery)
thank you very much in advance

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
hi there. i know this thread is old but i'm looking for spanish cedar to line a humidor i want to make, but i cant seem to find full sheets.(only ones i find are only up to 8" wide)
can anyone direct me to place to find a sheet that is approx. 1/4"x18"x60". I'm building a 18"x10"x7" humidor if i can find big enough lining.
Also if i can't find a big enough piece can i put to sheets together to get the width and depth i want. (with a proper joinery)
thank you very much in advance
Forrest (wineadors.com) can help with custom sheets 1/8" thick and up; woodcraft.com can help if your looking for veneers (mils.) hope it helps

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can source small sheets of 1/4" from woodworking supply places like Rockler or Woodworkers Source - ordered from both many times for various hobby projects. If you're looking for larger sheets also check Public Lumber (publiclumber.com) - they sell 1/4"x4'x8' plywood sheets. That's what I buy for my Ammodors. Good luck!