What's new

Spotted at Costco

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Howdy everyone, I saw this handsome looking wine fridge at Costo last Friday and thought it would work well for anyone looking for a more attractive model to convert. Enjoy!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yeah I saw that last time I was in Costco, it is a great looking unit... thanks for sharing. :)

Personally, I think the interior is too small since there's a top and bottom unit and it seems like you would not be able to fit much into the space. Definitely looks nicer than the standard Vino or Edgestar, but for my money I would rather have 2 Edgestars than one of these. Of course if you don't have any type of cooling humidor and the Mrs doesn't want some ugly wine fridge, this can do the trick. Just make sure the top cooling unit can get warm enough because some of the dual-zone fridges I've seen, the colder half high temp can only get in the upper 50's or so from what I remember.

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
It's not the most practical unit to convert, the dual zone is an issue, but it sure is pretty compared to most of the others on the market.