What's new

Stacking cigars?

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Newb question.....

Any issues with stacking sticks in your humi of all different types?

Is there a suggested protocol here? Ive seen a bunch of pictures of people who stack them with cello on, but im feeling more like no cello.....

Whats the consensus here? I have my first desktop humi coming in tomorrow (hopefully)

Thanks guys!
-Chrisso

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
I stack mine without cello. I think it takes years for flavors to really start to marry. Mine will be gone before that can happen.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
It's all personal preference in the short term. I take the cello off of all of my cigars, I think it looks better that way. Now I store all of my cigars in 5 finger bags; it's easier on the traveling, and the bags act as mini humidors for short time periods if I just need to grab out a 5er.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Just start buying or trading cigars with brothers here and you'll soon find yourself with some to reuse, lol.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
The 5 finger bags are great for trades and taking stuff to herfs. However, I have found that cigars in there for the long term, I have found that cigars take on the smell of the plastic from the bags. As far as stacking, sure, just no infused, but either cello or no, that is all personal preference.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nothing to worry about as long as you don't put infused cigars in there. Marrying tobacco flavors takes a long time and most people just don't keep their cigars that long unless they want to age them for years....most will put them in their own little residence.