What's new

Stew's Vinotemp

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys,
I just got my 12 bottle Vinotemp up and running last week and I wanted to share with everyone. I had two leaky desk tops so I searched and picked this up on craigslist for $60. Its in practically new condition. It even had the wood shelves! They arent cedar but they dont give off an odor so they do the job and look nice. I picked up some empty boxes from my local B&M and took the lids off of them so they are sort of like trays now. I also picked up 1 pound of 65% beads from Heartfelt and I have them split up into two half pound bags. One on top, one below. Anyways, Its working great so far! The temp is stable, RH holding steady. Im very happy I went this route. Obviously I have a lot of room to grow since I only have about 70 sticks in there now. Anyways, let me know what you think!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All you people with these things are making it harder and harder for me to stay away from picking one or two up! Need one for my wine, but might have an issue deciding what to put in it if i only buy one!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All you people with these things are making it harder and harder for me to stay away from picking one or two up! Need one for my wine, but might have an issue deciding what to put in it if i only buy one!
Check out craigslist. I found quite a few in my area and all for very reasonable prices.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Just bought this exact same model ($55 off a guy on kijiji), seems like about the right size for me right now in that it's more room than I need at this time but I'm sure it will be 3/4 full before I know it...lol

Have my heartfelt beads on their way as well as a couple boxes incoming from the burning leaf, now to get a couple shelves or drawers made...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanx for the compliments guys. It can be done for relatively cheap. I only have about $100 invested in this setup, including beads.