What's new

Storing infused Cigars together?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I know many on here aren't fans of Acid or the Java cigars, but I like them from time to time. As of now, I only buy one or two and therefore pay way more than I should If I would buy 5 and 10 packs. My question is can infused cigars be stored together? I know to keep them away from the regular sticks, but I wonder if the various Acids could be kept together. There are several versions of Acid and Drew Estates samplers that ship with all sticks together, but I was wanting to know if I'd be ok storing them like that. I'm looking at a cheaper Acid Humi for the infused, that way I know that those would all be infused. Thanks all!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I like both traditional and infused too. Problem is, a lot of Acid's are just plain inferior. But, some of them kick ass. Do not store anything infused with anything that is not infused. Again, DO NOT. They will share their infusion with what they are next too. Now, do you need to separate all different varieties? No. I would leave their cello on if they have it, or what I do is just group them together in the humidor. They are infused so it's no big deal if they share their flavor with other infused. I do try to keep my Tabak Especial separate though.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I plan on keeping the infused in a separate humidor, however, if I put them together for a couple days in a travel humidor lined with foam, would that cause problems with either the different cigars or with the foam? They would be together for at most 4 days.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
It might even be best to store the infused cigars out in the garage! :stretchgr
Or at the B&M, still on the shelf, just to be sure. I know of one shop that has a special smoking section for ACID's and infused cigars...outside! My girlfriend smokes a few flavored cigars, but she couldn't stand ACID's. She has her own travel humidor for her flavored cigars. I do keep some of her natural cigars with sweetened tips, in with my sticks. I haven't found any problems with that.