What's new

Suggestions for 30-45min cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m looking for suggestions on a few good sticks that I could have on my lunch break or just when I don’t have a whole lot of time. I was thinking something like a short corona or something along those lines but I know some blends will be different going from a robusto or toro like I typically smoke to a corona size. What do you guys recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tatuaje petite reservas 4.25x32.
Very tasty short smokes.

And 2nd the Cracker crumbs.
Any idea where to find the cracker crumbs? They looked interesting but all of the websites I checked they were sold out. Is it a limited release or are they one that just sells out when they drop? I’ll definitely look into the Tatuaje petite reserves I haven’t been disappointed by any Tatuaje I’ve smoked.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea where to find the cracker crumbs? They looked interesting but all of the websites I checked they were sold out. Is it a limited release or are they one that just sells out when they drop? I’ll definitely look into the Tatuaje petite reserves I haven’t been disappointed by any Tatuaje I’ve smoked.

I really haven't bought a whole lotta cigars lately, but if you can find a box "50" of the petite reservas I'd invest in that. Seems a little pricey although it will last you a long time & they age well.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The discount for Neptune was nerfed. So, now go to Cigar dojo's coupon page and they have a link to the discount spinner.

Cigar Dojo also use to have a 20% coupon for Smoke Inn that was good once a month. Might be worth a look.
Can’t beat that! Thanks for the info.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Depends on what you want out of the smoke. Pepper powerhouse? Medium and smooth? Concentrated flavors or more balanced? Also, what are you wantto pay? help folks make better recommendations.

Taking a stab in the dark:

For a medium smoke, Cloud Hopper is my go-to right now because you can get them for about $4.50/per a lot of places.

Also a huge fan of the Guardians Of The Farm in the Rambo size; @BloodWood shared a killer CigarMonster deal that seems to pop up from time to time and can be combined with the CigarDojo at checkout (I think it's "20dojo22"). I think it out those around $4/per as well.

Charter Oak by Foundation is maybe the best bang for buck, especially when on sale. I like the Habano Rothschild, but the also have Maduro and Connecticut wrappers in both Rothschild and short coronas.

And if you like Illusione's blends, the Rex and Rothschilds are both great shorter smokes.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Depends on what you want out of the smoke. Pepper powerhouse? Medium and smooth? Concentrated flavors or more balanced? Also, what are you wantto pay? help folks make better recommendations.

Taking a stab in the dark:

For a medium smoke, Cloud Hopper is my go-to right now because you can get them for about $4.50/per a lot of places.

Also a huge fan of the Guardians Of The Farm in the Rambo size; @BloodWood shared a killer CigarMonster deal that seems to pop up from time to time and can be combined with the CigarDojo at checkout (I think it's "20dojo22"). I think it out those around $4/per as well.

Charter Oak by Foundation is maybe the best bang for buck, especially when on sale. I like the Habano Rothschild, but the also have Maduro and Connecticut wrappers in both Rothschild and short coronas.

And if you like Illusione's blends, the Rex and Rothschilds are both great shorter smokes.
Honestly I was open to any suggestions people had since I like bit of everything. Although I do tend to lean more towards the stronger cigars with a lot of pepper. I’m not terribly concerned about price.

The cloud hopper has been a regular for me lately too but the No.53 tends to sit almost on the hour mark for me. As for your other suggestions I’ll definitely be looking into them. The charter oaks are pretty solid and I haven’t tried the Guardians of the Farm or many Illusione blends.

My question probably would have been better summed up as “what’s everyone’s favorite short smoke?” haha.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I smoke everything and for the situations you’re talking I usually just grab a robusto that I got on sale. If I feel rushed in this same time frame the TB from my father usually works for me. Mixed filler I’m not smoking a 6-8$ cigar unless I’m in no rush. Certainly not smoking anything more expensive than that unless there is no time frame.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I regularly smoke half a cheap robusto when I'm on a time crunch. Robustos are just easier to blend than smaller violas, and so especially on the low end of things, smoking half a robusto will be a more enjoyable smoking experience than smoking a whole tiny cigar. Pitch the second half.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
if you like Illusione's blends, the Rex
This!!!
Dylan, if you've never tried a LaGrande Classe Rex you need to.
The past couple years the draw has been a gamble, as some are a bit tight.
When I get a good one, they are one of the best cigars I've ever had.

Here's another I very much recommend
This review is for the half corona, but I've only had the short torpedo(4x52).
@Cricken sent me one couple years ago and it was excellent! About 45 minutes to smoke and the price is great on these too.

Last edited: