What's new

Swedish roadtrip!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Well guys in a couple of hours my fiance and I will start our roadtrip, we are driving to south Sweden first where I will leave my fiance with her friends and then just a 40 min drive is the home of my friend that I get pretty much all my vintage ccs from. We will herf there for 2 days and will be joined by all the ballers in the Swedish cc game, from there 1,5 hour drive to another friends home where we will herf for 2 days.
If you read my threads you will recognize them from the Behike herf and the winterherf threads.

So here is some of the cigars I am bringing, I will keep you guys up to date with pics and I will be drunk most of the time so bare with me :stretchgr

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Very nice... always good to see pics from these awesome herfs in Sweden. Looking forward to them.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I enjoyed my time in Sweden very much...I was in Partille for the handball tournament several years in a row back in the '90s. I would love to get back over there with my family sometime.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Long day today, we just sat down and starting with a group tasting of Partagas P1 from the jar

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers