What's new

Testing the new beads

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Just a suggestion:

Take all your cigars out and put them in a ziplock bag with a few Boveda Packets. Then, put the beads in the humi so you can see how they do without the cigars. Once everything levels out (after a couple of days) reintroduce the cigars and it should all keep pretty well. I'm sure the other brothers have some suggestions too. Would love to see some pictures of this "custom" humidor.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a suggestion:

Take all your cigars out and put them in a ziplock bag with a few Boveda Packets. Then, put the beads in the humi so you can see how they do without the cigars. Once everything levels out (after a couple of days) reintroduce the cigars and it should all keep pretty well. I'm sure the other brothers have some suggestions too. Would love to see some pictures of this "custom" humidor.
Already ahead of you on that one Alex, thanks for the suggestion tho. I will take some pictures of the humidor. I keep telling him he needs to build them and sell them, but he doesn't want to. Plus I think he had like 100 hours time invested in mine haha.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Already ahead of you on that one Alex, thanks for the suggestion tho. I will take some pictures of the humidor. I keep telling him he needs to build them and sell them, but he doesn't want to. Plus I think he had like 100 hours time invested in mine haha.
Hahaha I have dibs!!!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
remember, for the beads to act as two way humidification, you don't want to overspray them with DW. if they are all saturated, they won't absorb excess moisture. Think of it like a boveda that absorbed too much RH already.

Last edited: