What's new

Thanks to RonC...

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
.. and his coolidor.com website, my coolidor is complete! I happened to have 2 of the coolers he mentions on his website, so all I had to purchase was the wire shelving and the bolt cutters. The CPU fan runs 30 minutes a day. There's a 1lb bag of 70% HF beads in the bottom.

I wish there were trays that could sit on those shelves, but the boxes will have to do for now.

Regards,
Randy

Attachments

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
ok what did you use to set up the cpu fan's
Here is a link to a post on something I set up a while back and it has been working great. The fan I'm using is smaller. I think you just need a gentle air flow. I think I have it set now so the fan runs for 15 minutes every 1-1/2 hours.

[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?p=482393#post482393"]Oust fans - Page 2 - BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf[/ame]

There are other options but I hope this helps some. Ron also has a nice setup ready to go on his site.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Not a bad set-up and the box of VSG's I see is extra nice!!!
Thanks! I've only had the Tres Mystique, so I can't wait to try those Belicoso's!

Shouldn’t you have that Tupperware open to allow those sticks to acclimate to the RH inside the coolidor?
Those are my blondie's ;)

Here is a link to a post on something I set up a while back and it has been working great. The fan I'm using is smaller. I think you just need a gentle air flow. I think I have it set now so the fan runs for 15 minutes every 1-1/2 hours.

There are other options but I hope this helps some. Ron also has a nice setup ready to go on his site.

That setup is exactly what I have. I used an old Motorola phone charger and just spliced the wires into the CPU fan. My timer works in 30 minute increments, so I just have it run for 30 minutes at midnight.

Thanks for all kind words, guys.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Thanks! I've only had the Tres Mystique, so I can't wait to try those Belicoso's!

Those are my blondie's ;)

That setup is exactly what I have. I used an old Motorola phone charger and just spliced the wires into the CPU fan. My timer works in 30 minute increments, so I just have it run for 30 minutes at midnight.

Thanks for all kind words, guys.
That was pretty creative McGiver