What's new

The Great Canadian Wineador!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
So I started here and I had a modest humidor 150 count or so they say. I had around 25-30 cigars main CC as it was all I knew being Canadian. I enjoyed the odd cigar here and there whenever a special occasion called. I join this swirling pool of knowledge and brotherly love.

The gifts were unimaginable generosity was nothing like I had ever experienced before in my life. Through all the hard times and all the good you guys were there. Then the insanity started uncalled for bombs the gifts that kept on giving and the simple humidor moved into a second and into a tupperador, into a second and a third. Now we reached the cross road do I continue to expand my humidors and tupperadors or do I join the magical place of wineadors. So here is where I land:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431734035.797485.jpg

I empty out my tupperadors and the boxes I have stored away. This is what I loaded up with so far.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431734269.566765.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431734284.383386.jpg

I have a goal those for drawers. I will be building my own but with a unique spin on things. I will be getting cedar cigar boxes, and I will be custom building drawers out of these boxes to give it a unique look that is different from all other wineadors. Just a little something and really a thank you to all of you.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
So I started here and I had a modest humidor 150 count or so they say. I had around 25-30 cigars main CC as it was all I knew being Canadian. I enjoyed the odd cigar here and there whenever a special occasion called. I join this swirling pool of knowledge and brotherly love.

The gifts were unimaginable generosity was nothing like I had ever experienced before in my life. Through all the hard times and all the good you guys were there. Then the insanity started uncalled for bombs the gifts that kept on giving and the simple humidor moved into a second and into a tupperador, into a second and a third. Now we reached the cross road do I continue to expand my humidors and tupperadors or do I join the magical place of wineadors. So here is where I land:
View attachment 64026

I empty out my tupperadors and the boxes I have stored away. This is what I loaded up with so far.
View attachment 64027

View attachment 64028

I have a goal those for drawers. I will be building my own but with a unique spin on things. I will be getting cedar cigar boxes, and I will be custom building drawers out of these boxes to give it a unique look that is different from all other wineadors. Just a little something and really a thank you to all of you.
Sounds like the drawers will be amazing.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Yes sir Doug. They were pretty damn good ROTT but as they have aged they aren't as peppery which is really nice.

Dave what room is this that you speak of. I don't see now room in there.

I am hoping if I can get to a B&M to see if I can get a few boxes from them so I can make these drawers but it will need to wait for a special trip cause I have none near me.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
what make/model is that winecooler? I dont think Ive seen one like that before...18 bottle?

interior dimensions?

whats the distance between shelves?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I am working on getting my hands on some boxes that are made of Spanish Cedar, so I can start building my drawers.
Fingers crossed that I can get my hands on them.