What's new

The Humidor Is Finally Done!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Well, it's finished. The glass in the photos looks very odd, the pattern in the glass is called Clear Seedy and is no where near as large as what the pics shown so I took a pic of the glass close up which is a better representation. I'm pretty happy with the end result, the seals are absolutely perfect, the finish is 12 coats of hand rubbed polyurethane and we only got one little ouchie on the way down stairs, but it's way in the back and on the bottom, nobody will ever notice...but I know it's there. Man, I'm glad this is done, now it's seasoning, I can't wait to see how much is filled when I finally get to put my cigars in there.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Dude...that's a beautiful piece of work.

So, when do you start taking orders because I call first dibs if you decide to start making them for profit!

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
awesome work Wade. if u ever get time, I'd love to see some pics of the seals, especially between the doors.

I am so anxious to start mine, but my girl is pretty sick right now, and I am still taking care of her. she was in the hospital for a few days and now it's slowly getting better.

you did a great job