What's new

The last thing I thought I'd buy today.....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was a new Humidor.

My step son, just got back from India, he was on a trip for school. So I said to him, when you comeback if you have a chance, pick me up whatever you can from duty free.

I figured he would pick up 1 or 2 packs, so 6 cigars. So last night, I knew he was coming back today, I figured let me go through what I had, as I knew my current humidor was pretty full.

Well today he comes back and he hands me 2 dozen cigars.Great kid!!

Well, I tried to make them fit into my existing humidor, but no luck, they would have been crammed in there and that just wouldn't do.

So out to my local Brick and Mortar ( who is great by the way) and too make a long story short, I bit the bullet and went for a larger box. I had never head of the brand before, but she told, me I would never have to buy another.

So I got this beautiful Wesley Brothers Humidor all leather. See the pics attached.

So now my question is, how many beads do I need, and should I leave them in a bag or one of those containers?
Really would appreciate the help.

Attachments

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
If you go with Heartfelt, you might consider tearing apart those built in humidifiers on the lid and removing whatever is in them and filling them with the beads. Beyond that, I agree with the above, go with the tubes to save space (with Heartfelt).

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
the humidifiers lids are held in place by screws. easy to take off. just fill them with beads, and keep the vents open.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Like that Idea Ron, this way I really dont lose any space. and your right they can be opened easily with screws.

I had not heard of this brand of of a humidor before, I do trust my B&M,have any of you heard of this and have any comments good bad or indifferent?