What's new

This one is AWESOME

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Got another sample of a cigar holder. I will be selling this one. As I said, I am only selling the holders that I would use. A picture is worth a thousand words, so so here are some pics.

clipped on a tree branch, followed by 3 pics of the holder clamped onto various pieces of patio furniture.

Next up is the holder clamped onto a travel humidor handle. I thought that these pics showed a pretty cool way too hold your cigar.

retail about $9-$10

I really like this stand

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
and I have a third model on the way. i am pretty confident that the next one will work very well, so i should wind up with 3 new cigar holders for the golf course, boats,kayakers,skydivers(well, maybe not)

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
That's outstanding. Just like the one I drew up the other night. Damn, another bar napkin design down the tubes. Must have a few.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
That's outstanding. Just like the one I drew up the other night. Damn, another bar napkin design down the tubes. Must have a few.
I like selling as opposed to inventing. These days, so many products get knocked off, its damned amazing. I speak to a lot of manufacturers, and its a shame what they have to go through with shithead imitators.