What's new

trivoli humidor newbie has question

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guy I have a question and I'm hoping one of you smarter folk can help me. I have a Trivoli humidor I bought from Tampa Humidor. After I received it I seasoned it then plugged in my cigar oasis xl and let it run for 48 hours. The Rh level after was 70. Two days later i had an issue with the door closing, the Rh level fell to 52 I fixed the door but since it fell to 52 I haven't been able to get it above 63 Rh. I have some boxes full of cigars in there as well as some singles, would love any help any of you may have. Thank you guys I appreciate it.

Donnie

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
IMO there is no problem there, 63% is right on the money... you should go to the introductions forum and let everybody get to know you

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats IMO?? and you are right Ill get right on that I was being selfish and wanted to ask my question. lol I was just worried i was going to ruin my cigars. Thank you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was honestly afraid i had a leak or something and I wrote a introduction. I just always see articles about cigars being stored at 70Rh so as a newbie I was worried. Again thank you.