What's new

Trusted hygrometers needed

Wigwam_Motel

Banned
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Can someone point me into the right direction. I outgrow my humidor also in matter of few days. Start out as "this is too much", to "this is too small" . Other recommendation on keep my smokes at the right temp and humi.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I will only use a wireless Oregon scientific hygro/temp stations. you can buy them at Target for less than 50 dollars. Best purchase i have done next to my wine cooler. They are dead on and best of all they are wireless and can go inside your humi, while the remote base reads the humidity and temp. Best damn setup ever.

Wigwam_Motel

Banned
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
How about the Cigar Oasis Ultra ? Anyone use the Oasis product?
I have a Cigar Oasis XL in my winecoolerdor and it's great....but of course, the built-in hygrometer is off by a couple percent. I wouldn't recommend using one, however, without also having a calibrated digital hygrometer to know what's really going on in your humidor.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Kumar get yourself an igloo cooler wash it out with some unscented soap and get yourself some beads from our sponsor at heartfelt and pick yourself up a hygrometer. You'll need about a pound of beads for a 120qt igloo. This way you'll be able to buy boxes of cigars and store them right in there w/o taking them out of the box.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have a couple of 180 qt cooledors. Use a couple pounds of beads and a simple adjustable hygro I got from one of our sponsors. Works great