What's new

Tube help

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Ron,
I have an idea about a little collection I am putting together. In order to store it I would like to purchase some glass tubes w/ a cork or something similar. I see you sell the coke bottle things but I am not sure if they would work size wise. Looking for one standard tube (preferably glass) that would fit every cigar size (within reason). I did a little research and found some places that carry test tubes that would work, EX: 25x200 mm Pyrex Glass Culture Tubes w/ White Marking Spot & Phenolic Caps - Case 144 $456.00
Obviously way too many for me, way to expensive etc.
Any cheaper/better ideas?
Is it ok to store the smokes in the tubes long term? I figure it will "keep them younger" lol + they look nice.
Let me know.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
glass will be fine, just have to be careful with them regarding breakage. test tubes are made of a tougher form of glass, so less worries, but still be careful. Long term storage is no problem. lets see if can get us a deal. maybe a group buy?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
i have been on that site before. if i was you, i would just go with them. if they dont have corks, they are easy to find.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I just thought the screw type would be better. Your coke bottle ones would be perfect if they were larger. I guess I will go with them unless you could figure something else out w/ the screw type.