What's new

Vino dead after power outage

sportsmedjosh

CRA Member: 211528
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well a couple days ago we had a power outage and I had to go outside and turn the power back on. It wasn't until later that I discovered that having the power off and then having it go back on blew my vinotemp it now makes funny noises and has no electrical function what so ever.

So my question is to those who have a 12 bottle vino do the trays fit the bigger vino's? I'm also not quite sure what to do with this one if there is some sort of modification I can do to still make it good storage or not.

Oh and on another note it's been a while but I'm back. This Ph.D. is really kicking my ass. :cbig:

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
The trays will sadly dot slide into a larger unit... Yours is three bottles wide, 28 bottles are 4 bottles wide... About a three inch difference.

25 put up some really good info about replacing the peltier in his wine cooler 101 thread, but if it's not doing electrial at all you might be SOL.

Best of luck and good to see you back, bro!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Unless you have huge temp swings in your house, you should be fine...it isn't an emergency...most folks have the wooden humidors with no humidification and they work fine.