What's new

Vinotemp 12 Shelves

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone -

I am new to the site, but love it so far. Looking to buy a 12 capacity vinotemp.

Theres one on ebay for $70.

Does anyone make cedar shelves for this?

I assume MTMouse can, but I cant pm yet. Does anyone else? Is there a store that sells them? Thanks so much in advance.

Cheers,
RM

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
for some thing that small, I would just buy some cedar trays from cigarsolutions.com or cigarmony.com

you can also just get some empty boxes and stack them. no shelves needed.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Hi everyone -

I am new to the site, but love it so far. Looking to buy a 12 capacity vinotemp.

Theres one on ebay for $70.

Does anyone make cedar shelves for this?

I assume MTMouse can, but I cant pm yet. Does anyone else? Is there a store that sells them? Thanks so much in advance.

Cheers,
RM
mtmouse has been mia for some time now, many of the brothers have been using http://chasidor.com/ and there is a brother here that has done some awesome work as well... but I won't throw him under the bus and let him speak up if he wants to.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I appreciate the feedback guys...

Im pretty commited to the vinotemp 12, so I'll prob just order it and then measure out what trays I need.

Unless someone is using one and can throw me a bone as to the sizes and place to get them. Thanks!!

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I appreciate the feedback guys...

Im pretty commited to the vinotemp 12, so I'll prob just order it and then measure out what trays I need.

Unless someone is using one and can throw me a bone as to the sizes and place to get them. Thanks!!
go with the 28... too much storage is better than too little. 12 bottle doesn't take much to fill up.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I usually agree here...its like TV size, always go bigger. Except I dont have too much in storage(since my old system sucked re: humidity). Plus I go through my inventory regularly and dont keep too much stuff for long term storage.

Sorry to be a pain, but going vino12. Now Shelves! Thanks guys

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
PM me and we can set you up how you want it. There are tons of options and none are expensive. With a box that size you'll want to get everything you can out of your space. Trust me... I've been there myself.

see my galleries for some previews.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
well, I just looked at chasidors page, and he is saying 2 weeks on cedar drawers and shelving... order at any time.

Mav will also make you some nice drawers for it... and in less time than Chasidor.