What's new

Vinotemp Humidor 100 ct

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
That's a nice looking Humi! I guess Vinotemp figured out how their wine chillers were really being used! You might also look at this one for less money and more space. Gig 'em!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Vinotemp make s quality product. I think that would be awesome for an office humi where the AC might be off all weekend. looks killer

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
That's a nice looking Humi! I guess Vinotemp figured out how their wine chillers were really being used! You might also look at this one for less money and more space. Gig 'em!
I would go with Dave's suggestion, the other one is nice but you will out grow it in no time!

Virgeinadeaux

Virgeinadeaux
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
David and Larry have given you the best advice. It is a nice looking humidor, but the Edge Star will hold twice the cigars for less money and accomplish the same thing using the same process. It’s a no brainer. If you’re going for the style points then it may be worth it to you to go with the Vinotemp.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool looking item... I'd totally grab one to put somewhere else like my office but my Edgestar 28 bottle was the same price, and much bigger. This would grown out of too quickly, I agree with the others.

But a second winedor it could be perfect for.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
David and Larry have given you the best advice. It is a nice looking humidor, but the Edge Star will hold twice the cigars for less money and accomplish the same thing using the same process. It’s a no brainer. If you’re going for the style points then it may be worth it to you to go with the Vinotemp.

way more than twice the capacity... the small one the OP showed is nice, but pricey....
The one recommended is a 28 bottle... that will hold a ton more than the little one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i wish i had an office for that thing. or somewhere i could leave it out. its awesome. would it work in a camper i leave down the jersey shore in summer during the week. or do campers get to hot? (thought it would save me the trouble of packing a travel humi for weekends)