What's new

WANTED: Avallo or Aristocrat Humidor

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Luc and I am looking for someone who is willing to sell their Avallo or Aristocrat humidor (with temperature comtrol) Now, I am not sure if this is an appropriate post for this forum, if it isn't please PM me and I will edit.

So, like I said, I am looking for a humidor which can hold at least 30 boxes of cigars and up to 250ish singles.

If you are selling or know someone who is, please let me know.

Thank you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um.... do you know something I don't ????? Sounds like you know someone who will be selling theirs, if so, tell them to PM me and I will gladly take it off their hands

: )

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Hello,

I am not sure if this is an appropriate post for this forum

Thank you.

Luc,

First off, welcome. It would probably be better if you went on over to the introduction thread and posted up some info instead of just announcing what you were looking for.

People are much more willing to help out when it be seen people are contributing and not just popping in to get things. And like it has been said, if you want to buy one, then just go to each site and buy one.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Luc,

First off, welcome. It would probably be better if you went on over to the introduction thread and posted up some info instead of just announcing what you were looking for.

People are much more willing to help out when it be seen people are contributing and not just popping in to get things. And like it has been said, if you want to buy one, then just go to each site and buy one.
Ditto!!! Glad you said it Bro!!!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Luc,

What he said^^

Avallo is one of our sponsors...Send a PM to RonC, as he is not only a GREAT Brother, but also a no-pressure rep for Avallo.

I have had my A2000 for several years now, and highly recommend them.

Good luck....Look forward to that intro :)