What's new

Well, I finally own one.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I finally purchase a Vinotemp.

I've built so many shelves and trays for them, but I didn't own a Vinotemp until today. I had to rely on other people for measurements and dimensions to built the shelves and trays. It's not the same as having a unit there to fit things and be able to get first hand knowledge how the end product looks.

I plan on using it more for building trays and shelves and fine tuning my product, then storing cigars.

I hope to be able to offer standard shelf and tray kits for the Vinotemps (and other coolers) in the near future. I still plan on doing the build to order as well.

I didn't get the great deal that is starting today(they went on sale at Target for $139), although I will call them back to see if they can do anything for me....I asked them about them being on sale when I purchased it. We'll see, still a good price at $199.

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
cool, got the same one, now plug the hole in the bottom, put some 65% beads in and a fan and you are good to go.

make a plastic flap, about 6" wide and 10" long, duct tape it underneath the fan and run this piece into the dish with beads do the condensation will collect back in there.

I have , and listen carefully now

NOT PUT ANY WATER IN MY FRIDGEDOR ONE YEAR IN AUGUST.

this is crazy, but true.