What's new

what do you think?

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
That sounds like a good plan to me....the one's you did for shuckins were great, and those are nice tubes....adjustable to! :thumbsup:

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
To tell you the truth Ron, I don't like the way it looks on a black tube... I wouldn't pay for something that looks like it is going to fall off... The clear tubes and all the other examples you have shown look great. IMHO

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
you are right, the clear vinyl is not invisible on the black tube. but no other alternative. remember, this is novelty kind of stuff. you could go out and get tubes screenprinted, but too much $ on small runs. you have to get about 1000 tubes to do a screenprint. also, these labels wont be peeling off any time soon. in pretty harsh conditions, they are made to last a couple of years.

To tell you the truth Ron, I don't like the way it looks on a black tube... I wouldn't pay for something that looks like it is going to fall off... The clear tubes and all the other examples you have shown look great. IMHO

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I mean if I'm caddying for someone I don't care how good a golfer he is, he aint slappin no sticker on me! I guess any joke that needs explaining is probably lame. :pokemyeye