What's new

What is the rarest cigar you were gifted? (By non cigar industry people)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in Nica and we did a tour of Drew Estate. This was when Liga Privada was just beginning to grow. Jonathan Drew invited us to stay after dinner and play poker. While we were playing Poker Drew goes I got something new for you to try that we are going to release soon. He leaves and comes back and drops a bunch of Liga Privada #9 Flying Pigs on the table. That was pretty awesome.
oh man that is beyond amazing and such a cool memory. Were u guys blown away right away when you tried it?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it was great but the moment made it much better. That was a great tour because George Padron called him while we were there and told him to bring us over to his factory as well.
definitely sounds amazing!! That memory will last forever I’m sure

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I never thought about what is the rarest cigar I've been gifted. The brothers here have been very generous over the years. Original Room101 Darumas that were nearly a decade old, Opus X with years of age, Johny O cigars from some guy that only sells on Friends of Habanos, Cubans of the common and rare variety, and a number of others.

More important than how rare they were, the friendship that inspired such amazing acts of kindness. Regardless of how rare or common, I appreciated each one deeply.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never thought about what is the rarest cigar I've been gifted. The brothers here have been very generous over the years. Original Room101 Darumas that were nearly a decade old, Opus X with years of age, Johny O cigars from some guy that only sells on Friends of Habanos, Cubans of the common and rare variety, and a number of others.

More important than how rare they were, the friendship that inspired such amazing acts of kindness. Regardless of how rare or common, I appreciated each one deeply.
very true!! So well said. Never heard of those Johnny O’s though. Got to do some research now lol