What's new

What was supposed to be a great day

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
turned out not so hot...

With two boxes and a couple of packages on the way and nowhere to put them, I gave in and went and bought the 28 bottle Vino from Target'. Proud as a puppy with two peckers, I pulled it out (the cooler that is) and much to my dismay the back was bashed in as if somebody dropped it off the truck! :crytears: The box wasn't perfect but I didn't expect that.

Unfortunately that was the only one they had so I guess I'll be Target hopping tomorrow. Might as well visit the local Woodcraft while I'm at it.

Oh and BTW, I ordered beads from Heartfelt today as well and they have an extra 10% off your order if you get something because they are out until sometime next week if anybody wants anything.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I have that same wine cooler...and I had the same problem with the first one that I bought!

I took it back and exchanged it, and I *OPENED* the next one on the shelf before I put it in my shopping cart.

BTW, I've since bought two more (for wine) and opened those in the store as well.

It seems that the wine coolers don't get much in the way of protective packaging. There's a thin sheet of styrofoam in there and that's about it!

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
That sucks... you should have a cigar and ponder the irony that the stress over protecting your cigars from damage, lead you to buy a cooler that was damaged causing more stress, that can now be solved by smoking a cigar. Destroying the very thing that you wanted to protect, and what created the stress in the first place. We are a complicated brotherhood!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
That sucks... you should have a cigar and ponder the irony that the stress over protecting your cigars from damage, lead you to buy a cooler that was damaged causing more stress, that can now be solved by smoking a cigar. Destroying the very thing that you wanted to protect, and what created the stress in the first place. We are a complicated brotherhood!
Now THAT'S talking in circles.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brain hurt! :wtf:

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
You're a thinking man I see. Although I understand explicitly, I feel I should light one up and ponder your thoughts. :yes:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you a politician?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
We need a philosophy thread.