What's new

What would you do?

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
OK guys here is what's going on.

I have a freezer that I got to use to store my small beer celler. But after I got it home I see that I cant store my bombers in it because the shelf's are not adjustable. I can lay them on there side but don't want to do that.

I have two wineadors and they are both FULL!!!! Besides smoking more I'm looking at more storage. I think this freezer would be A ton of storage.

Here's the question would you convert for cigars or beer?

Also is there a would you can use inside a humidor besides Spanish cedar?

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
There are other "woods" you can use but there are negatives for the other woods 1. Don't hold humidity as well 2. Are more aromatic 3. And don't have as well of antifungal properties, I have looked into it Spanish wood is the best bet

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Well guys this was a bust.....

I was getting it onto the front porch and it slide off the hand trucks while going up the stairs. It fall just right and nicked the coolant line. Called around and looks like $250 to fix it. Oh well..... Going to have to wait for another free freezer....

Thanks for the input guys!!!!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Did you need the freezer to cool the cigars?

If not, just use it with cigar boxes.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well guys this was a bust.....

I was getting it onto the front porch and it slide off the hand trucks while going up the stairs. It fall just right and nicked the coolant line. Called around and looks like $250 to fix it. Oh well..... Going to have to wait for another free freezer....

Thanks for the input guys!!!!
Well now you have your answer. You can't use it for beer but it is still perfect for cigars. You don't really need the compressor. I see you are in SC so it can get pretty hot but if you have a place for it with moderate temperatures then it would work great for cigars. The insulation will help to keep it from getting too hot too quick. A good seal around the door is the most important thing.