What's new

What's your cigar/pipe related New Years Resolution?

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Almost the end of the year.

Interested to hear if anyone has a new years resolution related to their tobacco hobbies.

Mine? Start saving for an Aristocrat cabinet

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Smoke more of my pipe and save cigars for special occasions. It saves me a ton of money so I want to work on building my cellar and appreciating what I have readily available.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to give pipe smoking a serious go if I could find the blends to take me in the right direction.
I'll defintely be investing in a pipe for Christmas (or the wife will be for me!!) - Looking forward to Christmas day in fron of the fire. So my NYR would be to expolore the pipe world in depth!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For the new year I want to increase the poundage in my cellar, and build a cabinet to hold the growing pipe collect as I'm out of rack space again.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
same as last year, try to remember NOT to bomb out all my good shit.

and FWIW i have always been crap at keeping my new year resolutions... o)

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
I'm really just getting back in after being out of smoking cigars for a few years.

So many things have come out in the last couple of years I want to try, so my resolution is to get around to as many as I can.

All the tats, pepin has come out with several brands, all the new padillas, of course drew estate. When I got out the LP9 and T52 had just come out... So you can imagine how much stuff is new to me when I look around.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I would like to give pipe smoking a serious go if I could find the blends to take me in the right direction.
I'll defintely be investing in a pipe for Christmas (or the wife will be for me!!) - Looking forward to Christmas day in fron of the fire. So my NYR would be to expolore the pipe world in depth!
Cough* Newbie Sampler thread Cough*

Mine is to build up my stash of cigars and commit to more box purchases as well as building a wineador.

For pipe, I need to get the cellar going again.

I'd also like to smoke cigars more sparingly and have at least 2 bowls a day.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a noob, I would like to branch out and try a lot more sticks and stretch my palate a bit. I have been staying in the mild-med/med arena and would like to branch out and try more med-full offerings.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Stop buying stuff on impulse. Pare down the extras. Stock more CCs. Smoke more CCs. Relax and enjoy.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Take less to my mooch friend parties. I end up supplying for fifteen people once a month, and the budget can't afford my generosity. I like giving stuff and having a good time, but if it's 9-10 ten buck plus cigars, that's way more than I can afford and I don't know how to ask for cash.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Mine is to save for a NewAir. It really worries me that I'm going to have a beetle outbreak one of these summers.

Also, stop buying so many random single and save for a box or two.