What's new

Where to find tupperware?

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So, I went to the tupperware site, but could not find a very large container.

I have run out of storage...... so I need a "closet" solution, where astetics are of no importance, so I want to fall back on the tried and true large tupperware container for box storage.

1) Where does one find such large bins? I have no clue.

2) Anyone store singles in this kind of solution? Or it's stricktly a... boxes type of setup. I have some spare boxes, I can throw singles in for protection.

I figure I can make a couple boxes for different vitolas/ flavors. LIke a maduro box, a robusto box, perfecto box, etc....

Anyone do anything like this? Pluses / Minuses?

It will take a while of buying 1-2 boxes a month to actually fill a container like that I think, which would be good. THen also, as cigars are smoked, it makes room for sinlges in those boxes?

Any thoughts?

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I guess I could get a much bigger cooler than the one I am using now... and store that in the closet or something.
Thats a couple hundred dollar solution, I was thinking of trying to stay cheap for my closet storage.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I think for your Money, it is well spent going the coolidor route, more storage, u can put in all different size smokes....
I have 5 desk tops Max out, and 1 coolidor and about ready to get another Coolidor for my basement.......

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
the one I got was a Coleman Ice Chest 150ct or so.........., u can get them at Costco, Walmart, Target, any place like that ........

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
So, I went to the tupperware site, but could not find a very large container.

I have run out of storage...... so I need a "closet" solution, where astetics are of no importance, so I want to fall back on the tried and true large tupperware container for box storage.

1) Where does one find such large bins? I have no clue.

2) Anyone store singles in this kind of solution? Or it's stricktly a... boxes type of setup. I have some spare boxes, I can throw singles in for protection.

I figure I can make a couple boxes for different vitolas/ flavors. LIke a maduro box, a robusto box, perfecto box, etc....

Anyone do anything like this? Pluses / Minuses?

It will take a while of buying 1-2 boxes a month to actually fill a container like that I think, which would be good. THen also, as cigars are smoked, it makes room for sinlges in those boxes?

Any thoughts?

Here you go.

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=8917&highlight=coolidor

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I was going to show him that same link............WTG

When I built mine , I followed these to the T, mine works great , Like I said i'll be looking for anothe by spring time ..........

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I have a couple Coleman 50-something quart coolers. Got 'em at wal-mart for cheaper than some of the sticks inside them cost.

TYLER

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have two Coleman 120's. Love em. Jeff's got the big 180's from Costco. They have a window. Really nice.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
what is this igloo you speak of?
an acctual ice chest type cooler. not a fridge like you have now. Big plastic box, with a good seal and you have the closet soution you are lookiing for. Follow the link Jmatkins posted and you'll be fine.