What's new

Wine(ador) setup

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I thought I would take a few pictures of my wine cooler setup because I have had very good sucess with my wine cooler. So I took these pics to show the beads and fan setup as well as my desktop. I know there have been a lot of questions on humidification, and circulation. This is what I found to work, but my way isn't fancy nor is it expensive. but it works very well.

Last edited:

carocaniac

i hope this lighter works
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I thought I would take a few pictures of my wine cooler setup because I have had very good sucess with my wine cooler. So I took these pics to show the beads and fan setup as well as my desktop. These pics are just to give you guys some possible ideas to help you out if you are having issues about air movement or things of that nature. Hope this might give out guys some ideas

Is that a CPU fan?? Very nice pics... I also like the Ashton VSG collection!:cbig:

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Actually yeah they are. The little one in my desktop is off a Intel Pentium something. It is really little so it works really sweet in my desktop. The other two are also 12V computer fans, from like Best Buy or Radio Shack.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Thnaks for the compliments guys. But honestly I was just throwing those pics out there to let you guys see one way of setting up a wine cooler that has worked well. Or to give ideas, I not looking for props, but thanks anyways bro's. I just want to try and help some of the brothers that have been having issues with their wine coolers.

coppereagl

Not looking for trouble, but if it finds me....;)
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
awesome setup, it was actually your urging someone else to get a wine a dor that pushed me over. Ill be getting on for sure once I get home, may even set it up on leave. I have Kyle keeping an eye out for good sales for me.

I do have one question, the fans and the electronics, what do you hook them all into in order to plug them into the wall, are you using a computer power source as well?

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I just think that if you are having space issues, and are looking around for a larger humi, why the hell not buy one of these. If you keep your eyes open you can buy them on sale. I love this thing and I will promote the hell out of them. Why spend hundreds of dollars for a large humi when these are cool looking, customizable and thermoelecticly cooled. It is just a winner all around. In fact I wouldn't mind maybe looking into buying a small 12 bottle cooler and just get rid of my desktop humi.