What's new

Wineador box capacity

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Fellow brothers,

I just recently go my shipment of cigars I have been waiting on. That said one bit of advise to all the newer members and the brothers who have just recently bought a wine cooler for box storage. The average Wineador being a 28 bottle wine cooler will only hold roughly 16 boxes of cigars. I thought I'd be close and it worked out just perfectly, all 16 boxes fit and there is just enough room for humidification and fans. So I just thought I would just throw that out there incase anyone was interested in the capacity of the 28 bottle wine cooler.

I decided to use my Wineador as box storage and my desktop for my cigars I want to smoke. I didn't do the trays because I am using the Wineador for long term aging so I won't be opening it very often.

Take care Brothers! :bouncetau

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I've got a 34 vinotemp (unfortunately not thermoelectric.... I know) and although I don't have this many, I would imagine it's around 20 capacity. Depending on tetris of course.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2 because, you know, I love Tapatalk 2.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I used to get roughly 20-24 boxes in a vino 28 almost all were reg 25ct boxes. Some SLB some BN boxes...... Take all your BN boxes and stack them vertical behind the cab boxes. Easy 4 or 5 boxes more......
Old pic from a few moons ago..... With 25 boxes (some 10 cts) But I think I could of gotten 1 or 2 more in as well. :guitar:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I wish I had even close to an amount of sticks like that. You have more boxes then I have actual sticks. Well not anymore after the bombing but still wow.

Sent from my Tapatalk 2 using iPhone. Bahahahaha ass backwards.