What's new

Wineador Drawers?

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Does anyone know if there are any places to have wineador drawers made?

I would really like to have Mtmouse make them but I haven't seen or heard from him in a while. I've tried to contact him through email, facebook posts and by PM, with no luck. It looks like the last time he was on here was back in April and his last post on facebook was back then also. I hope he is ok.

If anyone can help, it'd be great.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
You might want to ask Volusianator (Wade), he is a damn fine carpenter. Don't know whether he would be interested or not, but it's worth a shot!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Doc those do look extremely nice, but if you have a glass top on every tray, wouldn't that make the vented bottom obsolete when stacking multiples?

Doc

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah wasn't sure how cool it was to link to another forum so just link directly to his website. he offers the glass top shelves with or without air vents and he says it depends on how much your humidity swings as to which you want to use.

Strick

Finally
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the ones from Chas and they fit perfect. They are very well made. You can get them with or without the glass tops. The idea for the glass tops is to stabilize humidity and temps when opening the door etc.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Just sent him a email to see if he will build solid trays that he offers but with the Oak face like the Originals.(that he sells as well). IMO that is the best of both worlds. Thick, full spanish cedar sides, back and bottoms but w a stained oak front!

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Just sent him a email to see if he will build solid trays that he offers but with the Oak face like the Originals.(that he sells as well). IMO that is the best of both worlds. Thick, full spanish cedar sides, back and bottoms but w a stained oak front!
Let me know if you need to get rid of any of your exsisting ones after you upgrade J hehe :thumbsup: