What's new

2/22 smoke

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Well, it's not 2/22 anymore, but i'm firing up an opus petit lancero this morning. Wife is gone, kids away, time to stink up the house, in her words. To me it's the sweet smell heaven.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Had an Oliva G for the first time, a perfecto. Man, I wasn't feeling it at all. Spicy, and that was OK, but way harsh compared to my beloved Series O and Series Vs. I didn't really like the way it tasted either. What a let down.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Had an Oliva G for the first time, a perfecto. Man, I wasn't feeling it at all. Spicy, and that was OK, but way harsh compared to my beloved Series O and Series Vs. I didn't really like the way it tasted either. What a let down.
I like the G the least, but istill like it. I hate when my smoke for the day doesn't impress.

I had an Indian Tabac Nonpareil natural toro. I got them on sale for less than $2 a piece and am very pleased with my purchase. Smooth flavor, light to medium strength, and a great draw with an even burn. I am glad to have more of these.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I had my first Oliva Serie V (good, but hampered by a somewhat tight draw), followed by a Sancho Panza Double Maduro (also good, but the wrapper unraveled half way through).

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I had nothing, but found a B&M with 858 Sun Grown for $5.50. They only had 5 left and I bought them all! Tomorrow I am in Miami, so the cigars I will be smoking!