What's new

Assassination attempt on Trump

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Has anyone seen the videos of the guy on the roof? People filmed a dude on the roof of a metal building.
There's another video of a guy being interviewed saying he saw the guy on the roof and reported him to the police 2-3 minutes before the shooting but they did nothing about it.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I don't think there was any video of the shooter on a roof except after the fact. There seem to be multiple reports of people seeing the shooter on the roof and trying to notify the authorities. I would have liked to have seen Trump go to the UFC match yesterday evening, that would have been a big FU to all those involved

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anyone seen the videos of the guy on the roof? People filmed a dude on the roof of a metal building.
There's another video of a guy being interviewed saying he saw the guy on the roof and reported him to the police 2-3 minutes before the shooting but they did nothing about it.
Most likely scenario, young cop thinks, "no shit there is a guy on the roof." Why? Because he was probably told to watch the crowd and never told where the overwatch guys would be setting up. So, to him it was just somebody freaking out over a Secret Service agent or a cop from out of jurisdiction.

I worked huge events and gatherings at a major college. That includes dignitary visits. The local guy on the concourse is barely fucking clued in. The Feds see him as a warm body and act surprised that he can breath with his mouth closed. So, the cop probably assumed that he wasn't told on purpose, or the info got lost in the pipeline.

Or, maybe they called it in and miscommunication lead to command saying it was one of their guys. So, everybody thinks it is settled and just gives a smile and nod as people keep reporting it.

There are a few common issues that could have lead to this.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Only the shooter and one rally attendee were killed. The man killed was a former fire chief in there area and dove on his family to protect them. Over the next few weeks, there will be lots of hard questioned asked and someone better provide good answers. Because there was a failure there. Not willing to place any blame on anyone yet, but I got lots of tactical questions

i know now that I do executive protection, my client expects me to have a plan with many contingencies from doing an advance on an events. If he gets hurt, I get fired. Took all my law enforcement experience and use it here and make sure all on my team have similar skills .

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I actually heard from 2 sources, the officer that climbed up and saw the suspect was standing on another officers back, when he lost footing when the asshat turned the rifle on him. The officer quickly tried to notify the counter snipers.

I'm trying to not speculate until I hear all the facts, but the advance team screwed up and whoever didn't have the adequate resources will be crucified

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I actually heard from 2 sources, the officer that climbed up and saw the suspect was standing on another officers back, when he lost footing when the asshat turned the rifle on him. The officer quickly tried to notify the counter snipers.

I'm trying to not speculate until I hear all the facts, but the advance team screwed up and whoever didn't have the adequate resources will be crucified

I hope all is brought to light and not covered up like most F ups.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hope all is brought to light and not covered up like most F ups.
Most people will be reassigned. One or two will be the scapegoats. Then everyone will act like the Secret Service doesn't have a ton of systemic issues that cause high turnover and burnout.