What's new

Assassination attempt on Trump

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There is now a report that the shooter was spotted on a roof 30 min before he shot
That originally came from someone claiming to be the Secret Service sniper on 4chan. I wouldn't put much faith in that.

Edit: Apparently one NBC affiliate reported it as coming from a source in the local police. Now everybody is reporting it with the line "according to an NBC affiliate."

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0

interesting eyewitness report. Trump was the President 4 years ago but it seems the protection really slacked off.

Last edited:

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I can't believe how memory holed this has become
Look at who owns the media, who are the investors, what else do they own, who do they associate with, what new products/agendas are they invested in and trying to push, what is to be gained/lost, what is the "plan" for the future/global agendas(which has been detailed in print, not theories), look at history and find similarities, follow elite/government officials stock trade timelines vs bills and contracts being made, certain coincidences such as "it's to late to have debates/caucuses/primaries now, so this is your candidate whether you like it or not", sudden "fact checking/checkers", etc etc etc....

I watched a documentary on the NYC mobs during the 1980's a couple years ago and Their methods were ingenious especially after the 5 mob bosses joined forces.
The similarities are uncanny. They learned from the best to ever do it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Why were the five suspended? I saw it announced, but I didn't have a chance to read up on it.