What's new

Beer O da day!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Are they enjoyable to drink?
In general,, there are really good and really bad ones. I am a stout drinker, even in the summer 75%. I had some of this place Main Stage — Mikerphone Brewing "s other stouts and porters, and I'd say they were ok but not great. Decided to give them another chance, and they have 7 or 8 pinball machines there as a bonus. I'll post when I try these ones, but short answer long, if they're good, I like them. :LOL:

There are a couple other brewpubs closer to our house, and we like both their beers better. We've only drank there though, never brought any home.

Pollyanna Brewing Company

Home • Noon Whistle Brewing

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
At
GF and I went to https://kumascorner.com for heavy metal burgers and beers. I had an AAAhh!!! More Monsters which is an Imperial Stout brewed with coconut, pecans and Dark Matter coffee. 14.5% ABV. Give me another, please. :cool:

At 14.5% the prefix Imperial is an understatement.
Damn, Tom. You keep drinking those hard suds you're gonna end up with a tiny shriveled up liver, much like my pee-pee, and it'll be almost as useless. ;)

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
At

At 14.5% the prefix Imperial is an understatement.
Damn, Tom. You keep drinking those hard suds you're gonna end up with a tiny shriveled up liver, much like my pee-pee, and it'll be almost as useless. ;)
I was fortunate to be born with 2 livers, Brad. I'm so sorry about the rest. ;) :LOL:

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0