What's new

Birthday Humidore

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
My ever loving wife of 35 years is tired of the cooledors and feels it is time for a nice piece of furniture. For my birthday she has given the go ahead for a Big humi that will hold my stash and future purchases. I am in the market for a 120 box beastie. Ah life is good. Now how to choose...

A little help here?

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
we could have done a dual build:rofl:

but at the rate i am going, you'll have yours faster than i have mine. tonight i'll start some drawings on the cooling units.

so will yours be cooled or not??my choice would be avallo or Arlin liss.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Whoa man get ready to shell out some dough. I'd go Avallo/Aristocrat and definitely a cooled cabinet. You're one lucky man :thumbsup:

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
My ever loving wife of 35 years is tired of the cooledors and feels it is time for a nice piece of furniture. For my birthday she has given the go ahead for a Big humi that will hold my stash and future purchases. I am in the market for a 120 box beastie. Ah life is good. Now how to choose...

A little help here?
I would be terrified waiting for the other shoe to drop. You get the cooled HUGEador and she gets uh,..............let's see now...............uh, a complete make-over for the house with furniture to match the HUGEador. :bigeyes:

Be wise my friend match the HUGEador to the current furniture motif.

Congrats, don't think you could go wrong with any already mentioned. My Aristocrat has been humming along for more years than I care to remember.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I know he's not a sponsor, but if price is not too much of an issue, look at Arlin's stuff. I drool every time I open his website.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
My biggest issue is cooled versus regular. Living on the coast it is very rare that the temps waver my above 75. A few days in the summer it gets warm but rare.

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
go cooled, this might be the last time you get the ok to buy a humidor and in the end, it's not that much difference, look at how much investment you are putting into it

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
That's one cool lady you have Chuck. Congrats on the 'green light'! If I could toss in my 2 cents, I would go coled. You never know where life takes you and it would be easier to turn it on rather than have it retrofitted later.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Who makes the fabulous custom humidors; Heartfelt? I did not see them on his site, but he mentions them in "About Us". I seem to recall pictures of his stuff here on the board a couple of years ago and it was very, very impressive. . .:dunno:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Who makes the fabulous custom humidors; Heartfelt? I did not see them on his site, but he mentions them in "About Us". I seem to recall pictures of his stuff here on the board a couple of years ago and it was very, very impressive. . .:dunno:
www.cigarsolutions.com has them and they are a sponsor of BOTL.

Or for a more artistic(rediculously expensive) approach to humidors you can check out this site as well.

http://www.arlinliss.com/