What's new

Birthday Humidore

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Who makes the fabulous custom humidors; Heartfelt? I did not see them on his site, but he mentions them in "About Us". I seem to recall pictures of his stuff here on the board a couple of years ago and it was very, very impressive. . .:dunno:
David used to have the pictures on his website. Definiely look good :thumbsup:

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, whatever you end up doing, don't get rid of those coolers. You'll be needing 'em again... :wink:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Not that my opinion should matter one damn bit in your decision...but if I were buying, I'd get an Aristocrat from Bob Staebell, no question about it. He's a great guy who custom builds truly outstanding, world-class products. Can't ask for much more than that.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have both,Avallo and a Aristocrat humidors.Both are great cabinets but if i had to get another,i would go with the Avallo.The Accumonitor is the best.

Good Luck!

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Who makes the fabulous custom humidors; Heartfelt? I did not see them on his site, but he mentions them in "About Us". I seem to recall pictures of his stuff here on the board a couple of years ago and it was very, very impressive. . .:dunno:
He made one for a friend out in CA and it was quality. Not sure he's doing them anymore.