What's new

Bovedas in my coolidor?

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is there a brand of kitty litter you can share ? Different countries different brand .. What should I look out for?
Unscented...always. I use ExquisiCat....it has the little blue pearls which don't cause any issues and it's about $12 a jug which for me has lasted about 4 years...and I have a lot of humidors of every type.
I posted this right after the other brother so you have a reply with one amen.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Dont forget to get a couple extra b ovedas for spares! I've had pretty good luck recharging them in a smaller Tupperware with a shot glass of distilled water next to them ...speaking g of ... I need to rotate mine tonight

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I use KL as well. It was perfectly balanced until my last huge cbid order came through. It raised the RH 5 points and it's been jumping around ever since then. I added 6 or so bovedas to help control the RH, but I'm hoping with a little time it will balance back out. It's hovering between 64 and 68 right now depending on the sensor location. 68 is where my cigars are resting.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Also, when we say kitty litter, we don't mean the gray stuff you pour in your garage to soak up oil. This is the fragrance free silica litter. Most of the time it is blue crystals. Go to your local pet store, they will have it.