What's new

Chasidor Trays n Shelf

Crypto Sailor

Loose Lips Sink Ships
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Thanks Fellas I'm glad to have this fridge finished, now I'm looking to build another...But it's a toss up between a new gun or a fridge with drawers...

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I went with slotted, same fridge as his, 3 trays (doubles) on the bottom, and a shelf on top... I'm rock steady at 63% everywhere.
I love it!! looks amazing.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Looks sweet! ... Picked up a 28 bottle Avanti tonight for dirt cheap and will definitely be putting in an order. What's the waiting list look like?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks sweet! ... Picked up a 28 bottle Avanti tonight for dirt cheap and will definitely be putting in an order. What's the waiting list look like?
I placed an order with Chuck on January 25th and received my Trays the second week of March so from order till delivery was approximately 6 weeks.

Of course I ordered Natural Cedar though it may take longer for special orders using other type of wood

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I odered the solid bottom drawers but find that the humidity level in the solid bottom drawers is mush lower than the rest of the humidor.

Do you put beads in the drawers?
sorry for the delay... didn't see this before.

yes, I have a small container of beads in each drawer... not much, maybe somewhere between 2 and 3 oz. then a ton of beads in the bottom/open area.