What's new

Cigars getting too firm

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I would say to listen to the guys on this one bro, go with a digital Hygro and don't be too cheap either. Second buy a Lb. of 65% beads. From there you can't go wrong.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Update - I have put some smokes into a dry box and am noticing an improvement, so I must be on the right track. Is there a way to dilute the cigar juice I have to work as a 65% self regulating humidifier? I would like to use what I have up before switching to the 65% beads. Thanks for the help.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Update - I have put some smokes into a dry box and am noticing an improvement, so I must be on the right track. Is there a way to dilute the cigar juice I have to work as a 65% self regulating humidifier? I would like to use what I have up before switching to the 65% beads. Thanks for the help.

PM your addy and the count size of your humi. I will send you enough 65% beads to work with.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Two things I can think of: To much moisture, first I would check my hygro it might need to be recalibrated and I would consider going to 65%. An easy way to check is to dry box a couple of hard cigars before smoking (a couple of days at least) if they smoke better, moisture is defiantly is your problem.

Second thing I can think of, one of those cigars is a teasing little slut.

Lol, that was hilarious. I read the first one and was like "yea, good thought...but what else could it be?" lol. You got me.