What's new

Cooler suggestions?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So after 15 minutes of searching, I now know what SFR stands for. Hope you guys are ready for a phone call from wifezilla when she digs boxes of cigars from the mailbox. It's bad I'm telling you, 5 feet 3 inches of fury....... I wouldn't do it if I were you.

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
So after 15 minutes of searching, I now know what SFR stands for. Hope you guys are ready for a phone call from wifezilla when she digs boxes of cigars from the mailbox. It's bad I'm telling you, 5 feet 3 inches of fury....... I wouldn't do it if I were you.
They're free! Tell her to join and we will talk to her

Last edited:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
404   0   0
48 quart is a great size.....I've got 3 of them.

My thought process was that if I ever got to the point where I did not need them anymore I could always use them for what they were originally intended for. (Keeping stuff cold). Ive found that if you can, get the white "marine" type they're better because there is not as much plastic smell to them.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
48 quart is a great size.....I've got 3 of them.

My thought process was that if I ever got to the point where I did not need them anymore I could always use them for what they were originally intended for. (Keeping stuff cold). Ive found that if you can, get the white "marine" type they're better because there is not as much plastic smell to them.
Yes, worse case scenario is that you use it for its intended purpose. Good thought

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
image.jpgThanks to @TommyZ for the cooler. I've got this thing sitting at 66% right now. 3 boveda 69 and one 65. The sticks had been at 61 for a couple of weeks so I'll give them some time to level out before replacing the 69's with 65's. What should I do with my desktop unit for the winter? Just leave it and re season it come spring? Or should I leave something in it to help keep it from drying out?