What's new

couldnt pass it up

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Definitely a good deal and Ron is a great guy to deal with.
If you get the 5, 10 or 15ct. check out the foam trays he has on sale also. I got three of the 3-cigar trays for my 15 count to handle larger ring sizes and they are great. It turns the 15 count into a 9 count with 3 of the replacement trays but you can mix them up with the original trays so you can have for example (1) 3-cigar tray for larger rings and (2) original 5-cigar trays for smaller ring sizes or what ever fits your needs. He also has them for the larger travel humidors too. Check them out at the link below.

http://stores.cigarsolutions.com/-strse-96/Cigar-Caddy-Tray/Detail.bok
:thumbsup:

tfb5701

In Hoc Signo Vinces
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm new here so I don't know if this is kosher, but cigar solutions has even better prices(if you count shipping into it) on the cigar caddys they have on ebay right now. Plus you get a free gift. I'm looking to get one of the 15 count cigar caddy and with shipping it comes to about $24 and change with no gift on the website but $22 and change with a gift on the cigar solutions ebay store. Btw, i'm getting it for a friend deployed in Iraq so does anyone know if it holds up well for that purpose?

Edit**

Never mind about the price difference. That was with estimated shipping and after I entered my zip code, the prices came out almost the same.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I like the 2 cigar caddy, but the shipping it almost as much as the caddy itself. I three one would be nice.