What's new

Didn't even make it a month

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I hope to avoid that. Hoping if I get the winedor cedar shelves I'll be able to have a ton of room.
I have more room than I'll ever fully use.

But after I had one Wineador I realized I needed another one, one for boxes and another for singles, and then I realized I needed another one for non-Cubans, and then...

You'll see what I mean. It's the same reasons I have seven lighters, five cutters, and six herfadors.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have more room than I'll ever fully use.

But after I had one Wineador I realized I needed another one, one for boxes and another for singles, and then I realized I needed another one for non-Cubans, and then...

You'll see what I mean. It's the same reasons I have seven lighters, five cutters, and six herfadors.
Fortunately/unfortunately I haven't gotten the CC bug yet. Maybe when the embargo lifts or I get get some from buddies coming back from deployment. The cruise ship port "cubans" never lived up to the hype. Or better yet the stuff the vendors in the straw market in the Bahamas try to pass off as smokable. Swear I heard my friend's cigar crying in agony from all the beetles that were probably in it.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hahaha. It took me over a year to upgrade out of my awful Quality Importers humi. I now have three wineadors, including twin 28-bottle vinotemps and a 36-bottle side-by-side unit.

You upgraded in a month.

...you're so screwed.
Yeah Stogie (y) At this rate, @battery12 will have an underground walk-in cigar bunker by October.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
We're in the same boat! We must have joined around the same time, I ordered a wine cooler this weekend. I see you went a little larger than I did, my hope was that the smaller size would limit my buying impulses. From what I can tell that's probably wishful thinking, but a man has to try!

Nice shelves!
Man brother Stogie you have no self control! :playful: Now a guy like me can go from 3 desk tops to one 28 bottle NewAir and be perfectly set for the rest of my life. :whistle:
Let us know how that works out for you guys. haha