What's new

got my Accumonitor as well

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Very cool. my accu does not have a temp control on it. I should of gotten this set up insted. Oh well I'll have to remember it when I'm ready for a new humidor.

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Man, this will still take some time.
Jillian came home after the initial surgery after about a week. she spent 5 days home and on a monday, she had so much pain, we went back to the emergency room. she had developed a blockage.
the surgeons didn't want to operate then, usually these blockages go away, but of course in her case they didn't.

so Jill spent 3 weeks in the hospital with an NG tube through her nose into her stomach to drain stomach fluids and then they finally did the surgery. everything is fine now, she came home about 6 days after surgery.
she spent almost a whole month in the hospital, so my days off were spent there as well.

I have some of the plywood cut, but so far that's it.
next weekend I might get a shot at getting started.

and that's my life in a nutshell

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
WOW, Sascha that's terrible news, hopefully she's on the road to recovery now and you guys can get back to a normal life. Good luck to you my friend.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Sorry to hear that your situation has not improved. I know this has to be a hard time for both you and Jillian. Both of you will be in my prayers.

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
thanx guys, I really appreciate your prayers.
one thing is for sure though, my little moments with a great cigar and a glass of scotch are the ones that keep me ticking and allow me to relax.

my box of Pam 64 diplomatico maduro's cime in handy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get the humidification system and TE cooling units as a package deal? I can't find the TE units on the Avalo web site. If not, where did you get them from?

Thanks, Grady

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Did you get the humidification system and TE cooling units as a package deal? I can't find the TE units on the Avalo web site. If not, where did you get them from?

Thanks, Grady
Matt usually does not sell the cooling to the general public. Sasha was an exception because of his obvious skill. If you want a kit, let me know.