What's new

How Many Humidors

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!! Ok so I am not by any stretch pushing the envelope, hahahah.

So tell me, you guys that have cabinets full and coolers or tupperdoors as well, are you rotating stock, buying with a collector mentallity, why so many?

I mean dont get me wrong, I have amassed a grouping of cigars in two boxes that I would like to keep around for a awhile and the top box is wide open for consumption. Is that how the mass numbers of accumulation happen? Do I need to walk away now?:)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a 16 bottle wineador that is getting pretty full, and two desktops, one for my best stuff, and one for my worst, to give to the moochers.

I am considering a cabinet, but not sure which one to get.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started out with one 50ct humi. But to be able to store cigars and at the same time enjoy a cigar in between, I bought one more (200ct). Believe it or not but I found out that this was not enough and bought a third (300ct). Hey presto, one year later I bought a fourth :) Overkill? Maybe!? But I sure enjoy having them there :)))

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
@ Home
1 coolador (150 quart)
2 Desk Tops 100 ct
@ Office
1 Desk Top 50 ct

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One cabinet with 85 boxes and several small humidors stuffed in there at a 1400 stick count and not planning to expand any furthur. Everything stays in the cabinet to assure proper humidity. One small humi has assorted gifted sticks from events. One has loose Tatuaje sticks. One has loose habanos. Most boxes(90%) are same sticks in original purchase box with date and price code on box. I love having this collection. Purchased cabinet 4 years ago. NO regrets.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
1 Vinotemp 28 full (if its a box its 80%> full) if not its in a singles drawer.
1 Edgestar 28 Wood model empty and waiting for 6 Chasden drawers sometime in Jan.
*Once I get the Singles Drawers the Edgestar will be all singles and the Vinotemp will be all full box storage.*
1 150 Desktop full
1 Locker @ the leaf w a 50ct and several full boxes from events and such.
1 20 ct @ work which I refill twice a month w "daily" smokes good enough for the firehouse, but regular enough to be interupted in case "duty" calls.
And finally 1 Coleman 26 quart cooler filled w 250 smokes from the "Great Nuke of 09"
All thanks to BOTL!:crackwhip

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
1 Vinotemp 28 full (if its a box its 80%> full) if not its in a singles drawer.
1 Edgestar 28 Wood model empty and waiting for 6 Chasden drawers sometime in Jan.
*Once I get the Singles Drawers the Edgestar will be all singles and the Vinotemp will be all full box storage.*
1 150 Desktop full
1 Locker @ the leaf w a 50ct and several full boxes from events and such.
1 20 ct @ work which I refill twice a month w "daily" smokes good enough for the firehouse, but regular enough to be interupted in case "duty" calls.
And finally 1 Coleman 26 quart cooler filled w 250 smokes from the "Great Nuke of 09"
All thanks to BOTL!:crackwhip
can't wait to see how much of the new house will be allocated to storage!!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
can't wait to see how much of the new house will be allocated to storage!!
We had a discussion the other day @ the leaf because I am looking for a home now w 1-3 acres and am already thinking about putting in a garage w half storage and half man cave. And was thinking if storage in a garage/man cave would even be possible or safe. (That way she would never see the new stock coming in) Just going to the bathroom honey! (me walking with new boxes at 2 in the morning to the garage/man cave!)

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
4 48 bottle wine firdges, and a 500ct stand alone I got of Jeeper. The 500ct is empty right now, anyone with-in driving distance need one, it has a fan and timer from RonC installed?