What's new

How much is a wineador?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I bought a scratch and dent from www.openboxdirect.com and then I ordered a set of shelves and drawers form Forest. The total cost was close to 500 with all the customization. I also installed a custom lighting kit in my wineador and printed my own decal to apply to the front. While it might be a bit pricy, It has an amazing seal, and a large amount of storage. I currently have close to 600 cigars inside and there is still some room to spare. It's a 28 bottle wine cooler.

Here is the finished product

This is the step by step of how I did the custom lighting job.
You did an awesome job on that cooler, nice work. I have those same lights I bought years ago for my cabinets and never put them up. Haha

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Once I get a fridge all I have to do is add drawers, correct? Is there prep work that needs to be done?
You technically don't need drawers
This is where I am at, have been using my wineador for a few months now and still don't have drawers. I have 2 trays from amazon, old boxes holding a mix of things and the rest is in fingerbags with my boxes at the bottom. I'll get drawers for sure but they aren't required to start storing sticks.