What's new

How to convince the wife of the deal I found.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is not the man cave, it is the pocket book right now, just started a new job and need to get things back in order financially. It has kept me from getting crazy and allowing me to sample many different sticks and discover what I like instead of having boxes of stuff I don't like, I just try a few and I am glad because I am learning what I really like.
Just wait for something thats budget friendly down the road. Maybe you'll find something even better.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a humidor tower on CL for $500.00. Showed it to the wife and trying to convince her it is a great deal! Only she just looked at me! I think she wanted to laugh! I am wrestling with it myself. I plan to contact the owner to see if it is still available. I find my self slipping down the slope!!!
Tell the wife it's a business expense or cheaper then therapy you don't ask about her LV bags and hair appointments! Do it bro! Better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!

Fair winds and fallowing seas brother ride out the storm!

https://twitter.com/maduromadman

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Assuming it holds humidity as desired, and assuming it's in good shape (pics are hard to tell), then yes that's an awesome find. Lots of assumptions there though...... But based on the age of this thread, I'm assuming you passed up the cabinet.